Prototype design and development is essential for effective product engineering. At LJB, we provide high-accuracy prototyping throughout the span of a project to ensure proper fit, form, and function of a particular part or fixture.
With 3D scanning, 3D printing, and CNC capabilities, our team of talented engineers can quickly create working models that meet precise specifications – and that work properly.
Prototype Development Capabilities:
- 3D Laser Scanning Technology
- 3D CAD Design Software
- 3D Printing (ProJet 3500HD Max)
- CNC Machining
- Material Versatility (ABS Plastic, Aluminum, etc.)
- Cost-Effective Design and Development
- Custom Prototype Quantities
- 24-Hour Turnaround on 3D printed parts (orders must be received by 4pm CST)
At LJB, we also offer in-house CNC milling for prototype and fixture needs.
CNC Machine Specifications:
- Benchtop CNC & Tormach CNC
- Envelope Size: 18” x 9.5” x 16.25” (X, Y, Z)
- 4th Axis Capabilities
- Materials: Plastics, Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass
Need a CNC machined prototype produced quickly? LJB Product Solutions has you covered.
Contact us today, or speak with one of our personable staff members at 855-794-9946.