LJB Product Solutions’ 3D laser scanning capabilities and technical expertise allow us to perform thorough 3D scans and reverse engineer complex components and products.
Utilizing point cloud technology and specialized reverse engineering software, we are able to convert physical objects into 3D, digital CAD models with accuracy up to 0.002 in.
Our team of product design engineers can take data obtained from the laser scanning process and compare it to the original CAD data.
After comparing the data, we can provide you with a report that precisely identifies areas of deviation between the physical part and the desired geometry.
3D Scanning Equipment Specifications:
- Resolution: 0.050 mm (0.002 in)
- Accuracy: 0.040 mm (0.0016 in)
Our capabilities include:
- Point Cloud Data (from 1” x 1” x 1” to a full car or truck)
- SolidWorks Models (organic contouring) – Point Cloud > Auto Surface > Model
- Parametric CREO Models (mechanical parts) – Point Cloud > CAD Package > Model
- Qualification of physical part samples to 3D CAD
- Dimensional Deviation Reports
Interested in learning more? Contact us today, or give us a call at 414-801-4863.